Saturday, June 20, 2009

Name: Vikram Murali
Team: Web Designing
Date: 6/20/09
Assigned task during last week:
1. Establish organized communication with PR, and Women's RIghts
teams.
2. Send out request for Bio's and Pictures from each team member in the
whole organization.
3. Edit the About tab, by recieving information from PR.

Task completed:
1. About tab for the Bhutanese Project is done and all that is needed is a apt picture.
2. Connection with PR and Women's Rights made, and content
is being recieved from both teams
3. Requests are made for Biography, so that info and picture can be uploaded onto website.

Comments on Availability on Resources:
At this point, I have a reasonable amount of content to work with, however I can only
work as fast as the content comes to me, and I understand that each of the teams are working
hard to send in content when they have spare time.
For the later portions of work, in which I was requested to use Adobe Photoshop, since I only had it at school,
I may need to find a computer or a person that I can ask to use the software to create banner, etc.
Still Need Biographies and pictures from PR, along with a good amount of pictures so that I can start sorting everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment